- Large lens provides a wide field of view for excellent visibility.
- Lightweight well-balanced design and silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort, durability and ease of cleaning.
- Available in air-purifying and supplied air respirator modes.
- Center adapter directs exhaled breath downward.
- 3M Cool Flow Valve makes breathing easier to provide cool, dry comfort.
- This full facepiece reusable respirator offers lightweight comfort and ease of use.
- Combine with appropriate 3M particulate filters or cartridges to help provide respiratory protection against particulates and/or a variety of gases and vapors.
The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. Versatile—use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges and supplied air respirator systems. The 3M™ Cool Flow ™ Valve helps make breathing easier. These features combine to make a comfortable, practical and economical solution. Recommended applications include assembly , chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding. Industries in which this facepiece are commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals.
NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. The 6000 Series facepiece also meets the impact requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, high impact level for face and eye protection.