Stenosing tenosynovitis or trigger finger is a condition which causes a locking sensation and pain in one or more fingers, more common in the thumb, ring, and middle finger. This natural treatment option for pain from trigger finger popping and clicking is one of the best remedies, and can be worn on your pointer, index, middle, ring, pinky finger or thumb. The splint treatment works to prevent your finger from bending into a position where it could catch, lock or get stuck. The splint is universal fitting for every finger, even the thumb, due to it?s adjustable Velcro straps. You can wear this comfortable finger brace during the day, while doing any activity like gardening, exercising, working, driving, typing, etc. It is especially useful to wear at night while sleeping, and prevents that painful morning finger joint stiffness and popping. Universal, one size fits all!
- Trigger Finger Splint is used to treat stenosing tenosynovitis (aka trigger finger) to avoid painful surgery
- Use on your index, middle, ring or pinky finger, or thumb
- Solid aluminum support provides maximum support
- Wear day and night
- Prevents painful stiffness, clicking and popping of your finger joint in the morning;
- Adjust to your comfort level and size with the Velcro closures