Model 8300-8309 combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
– Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
– AXION MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
– Also features a stainless steel push flag for eyewash activation, a round 11″ (27.9 cm) stainless steel bowl, stainless steel pull rod for shower activation, mesh in-line eyewash strainer to collect line debris, and ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
– Pipe and fitting: 1-1/4″ Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel. Supply and Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT
– ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment. Due to technology advancements these (two models) are now the same.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.