Comfortable throughout the work day: anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
Easy to use:
– color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
– sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
– shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
– fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
– two equipment loops
Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel