Compact portable eyewash Model 7501 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm (1.5 L), this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7501’s full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can’t help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
– Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank that is easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
– A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
– Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted bracket (included) and light design of this 9-gallon (34.1 L) portable
– Measurements: 14-1/2″ high, 22″ wide, 10-1/8″ (36.8 x 55.9 x 25.7 cm) deep. *Note: Unit must be wall hung
– Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.